International Smartpanel Building Systems
- Insulated Concrete Building Systems (ICBS) - Cutting Edge has developed a light-concrete building system in joint venture with a leading European concrete company. ICBS delivers fast construction, energy efficient buildings, a solid concrete feel with high thermal mass, and low cost.
- Steel Concrete Panels (SCPs) – Our highest performing floor assembly system. The SCP wall system uses a Steel skeleton with heavy concrete plate exterior for heavy commercial and high wind-impact zone residential.
- Light Steel Panels (LSPs) – Galvanized steel panelized structure for social housing and other light construction using Magnesium Oxide board (MgO) as sheathing panels on each side.
- Structural Insulated Panels (SIPs) – Rigid foam insulation between two structural skins of Magnesium Oxide board (MgO). Also known globally as “Sandwich Panels.” SIPs are most suitable for high volume projects that require extreme energy efficiency and do not have concrete as a cultural or building code requirement .
- Containerized Finished Buildings (CFBs) – 90% complete modular building built inside of an ISO container(s). Commercial and institutional finishes are available. Can be combined with panels installed around the container to minimize cost for air space.
SmartPanel kits are rapidly assembled, highly energy efficient and green, and available in almost unlimited quantities. Housing units can be move-in ready within 14-21 days as part of large-scale projects.
Our diversified global manufacturing base ensures our ability to meet rapid construction needs. We ship from the US on smaller projects and to some areas. For other large projects we can implement a local manufacturing facility to best reduce cost and shorten the supply chain.
We offer comprehensive project management services including horizontal infrastructure development, foundations, and housing kit assembly and finishing.